Connecting projects which address the global water crisis & related topics
ACTIVATE aims to connect art, culture, politics, ecology, and create cross-disciplinary projects that engage with important global issues such as the water crisis, climate change, food security, and other related topics. Through connection and exchange with other voices around the world, our aim is to bring these discussions to a wider audience within and beyond the art world, and to build a strong network of collaborators for the future.
Please feel free to contact us regarding:
- activist art projects that are in some way water or food related
- links to water-activism nonprofits or artist’s websites
- inquiries for partnerships or collaborations with ACTIVATE
- submission of new ideas for texts on water for possible future publication
- additions to one of our existing DISCUSSIONS on water
- personal stories on any water-related topic for our ‘Coming to Water’ Essays Issue
You can contact us for any inquiries by filling out the form below:
Please be assured that your personal information will not be shared beyond ACTIVATE
© Please note that all direct images of artist’s work hosted from within the ‘Water Project’ exhibitions (such as artist’s photography, stills from film or video) on this website are the copyright of the artists themselves. All artists retain full copyrights for their own work. Any other unauthorized use or duplication of material (visual/written) as presented on this site is prohibited without prior consent.
Banner image: Alfredo Jaar's 'Geography = War' (1991), installation at Pohang City Museum of Art, 2015